I Do Brunch 2013

At last I had the pleasure of attending the I Do Bunch. The brunch was held at the BWI Marriot which was perfect for the event, and the accommodations were quite pleasant. The event was fabulous! Being a guest at an event is an experience every planner should take advantage of. The atmosphere was just phenomenal. Who would have thought a room full of planners would be so inviting? I made some wonderful new friends, which I am looking forward to future communications. The décor was inspiring, and the food (oh the bacon) was scrumptious. A multitude of kudos to our gracious hostess Linnyette Richardson-Hall for all of your hard work and hospitality that made this event an absolute success. I am looking forward to attending again!


Take a look at some of the stunning table designs at the event…

 










Comments

Popular Posts