Sandals Montego Bay Resort

Simply spoiled is the best way to describe my recent holiday at Sandals Montego Bay. Upon arrival my Butler had a scrumptious fruit display and beverages awaiting me; the suite was decorated with fresh tropical flowers and the cutest welcome home message. My Butler unpacked my luggage and served me a delicious breakfast on my patio overlooking the ocean. Butler service is definitely the way to go, as they attend to your every need and wants that you didn’t even know you had. Whether it was relaxing on the beach, pool side or on my patio this resort offered heavenly scenery. Be prepared to feast. There are eight restaurants on the resort as well as 24 hour room service. As if you didn’t have enough choices for eating you could catch the shuttles to the two other Sandals resorts and take advantage of their stay at one play at all inclusion. Activities and entertainment were a plenty, there was always something to do when you desired. The Spa…need I say anything else? After a fun filled week my carriage turned back into a pumpkin, and back to Duval I returned. However I know I will be back soon!



 Welcome message on bed upon arrival by the Butler
 Bathroom decorated with tropical flowers
 Red Lane Spa amenities included with room
 One of the many beautiful views from my window
 Fruity drinks are a must... This one is called Miami Vice half pina colada half strawberry daiquiri.

 A little Tokyo in Jamaica
 Fire!
 Chef custom prepared stir fry (Tokyo Joe's)
 One of the most popular wedding sites on property.  Lush lawn and Oceanfront.
 The main pool
 Scallops...seafood is plentiful at Sandals (Le Jardinier Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort)
 Isn't this just the cutest little dessert? 
 Good bye message from my Butler
 The Butler did it:  floral decorated bubble bath with little desserts and fruit to nibble
 View sitting beachfront at Stewfish Restaurant directly on the sand yea mon!
 Live bands nightly!
Jamaican Dancers

Looking for a great place to spend your honeymoon or vacation? Visit our site to see more details on Sandals and Beaches Resorts. http://www.elegantweddingsbylisa.com/destinationhoneymoons.html

Comments

Popular Posts