One Love ABC

 I am fresh off my latest trip to Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa.  What a wonderful time attending my bridal association’s annual conference in Jamaica.  Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa was absolutely gorgeous.  Breathtaking decor, beautiful gardens and pristine beaches surrounded this luxurious resort.  The food was amazing with seven restaurants to fit every palate.  Drinks were in abundant from the many bars to choose from on property.  The resort is comprised of three villages Italian, French and Dutch with all beachfront rooms.  There was plenty of entertainment and lots of opportunities to get your dance on.  There was so much fun taking place that I had to remind myself that I was here to learn as well.  Spending time with my fellow ABC sisters and brothers is always a treat.  I had a blast and look forward to returning soon.  Who wants to join me? 

For more information on Sandals Resorts below...


Please take a look at some of the photos from my trip... 
















Comments

Popular Posts