First Class of Coach?

Recently I took a split airline flight to the west coast.  On the way to California I flew coach main cabin with Delta.  The flight was completely full with three passengers per row.  Leg room was at a minimal as we were practically sitting on top of each other.  I was offered a tiny drink once and one miniature snack.  It was hard to get comfortable because we were crammed in like sardines.  I arrived in California feeling restless.  On my way home I few American Airlines first class.  When I boarded the plane there was a wrapped blanket waiting for me.  There were only two seats per row, and they were large cushioned and very comfortable. I was offered a drink and a warm bowl of nuts.  The flight attendant then asked me which entrée I would prefer.  After being served my meal, I was given a warm cookie.  The drinks just kept flowing throughout the flight.  I was constantly being ask, can I get you another drink.  Much attention was given by the flight attendant, and it was a totally different experience than the coach flight.  When I arrived home, instead of feeling restless I felt superior.  My nose was in the air after being treated like royalty.  We can apply this scenario to wedding professionals you select for your big day.  Do you prefer coach or first class?  Selecting a lesser priced company with the only qualification being that they are cheaper will most likely get you through your wedding day, but how smooth will the journey be?  I have had the dis-pleasure of working with some coach vendors, and there was always regret with the product.  Saving a few dollars at the expense of your sanity is not worth it.  The moral of this story is: I reached my desired destinations, however the ride was much more comfortable first class.  Choose a first class professional so that you can feel like the king or queen that you really are. 

photo courtesy of NY Times blog 



Comments

Popular Posts