ABC Indy Part I

I attended the Association of Bridal Consultants Annual Conference in Indianapolis Indiana two weeks ago, and wanted to share some of my journey with you. I arrived in Indy on Saturday November 7th expecting cold winter weather, but to my pleasure the weather was absolutely beautiful. Since Saturday was a non-conference day we had time to unwind and see the city.
This was the view from my room at the Hyatt.
Sunday was a very busy day for me filled with excitement. Sunday morning I presented by portfolio before the Masters Panel for consideration to become a Master Bridal Consultant, and less than one hour later I was on my way to Lucas Oil Stadium to watch the Colts take on the Houston Texans. I had a wonderful time. The Locals adopted me as an honorary Colt, but we all know I love my Jaguars too much for that to last more that a few hours. Lucas Oil Stadium was amazing. It was absolutely breathtaking. Take a look and judge for yourself.

After the game with less than one hour to spare I had to get pretty for the Diamonds are a girls best friend opening reception. Want to see more of the Diamonds are a girls best friend event? Stay tuned for part II....

Comments

Popular Posts