ABC Indy Part II

Picking up from were we left off you will see some of the photos from the "Diamonds are a girls best friend" opening reception. This was a magical night full of joy and laughter. I enjoyed meeting new friends, as well as catching up with old friends. Lots of bling! The highlight of this night for me was getting the results of my masters panel presentation. I could relive this night over and over again.



We opened the first day with some good announcements from our president and our keynote speaker Frank Andonoplas gave an awesome presentation.

Take a look at the decor from the Fashionista Luncheon:


We were treated to a design presentation from Gene Huddleson with great ideas on taking a design vision and altering it to fit every budget without changing the overall theme. See photos below:


Following the luncheon I attended a seniors session with Rebecca Grinnals. She really knows her stuff, and I learned a great deal. I was inspired to make some changes that you will see in the months to come. We concluded day one of conference with 10 minute topics. Please stay tuned, more to come...

Photo Credits:
Diamonds are a girls best friend and Gene Huddleson presentation photos compliments of Shana Lumpkin Events

Comments

Popular Posts